CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween in Oregon

We're so sorry to hear about Rod's accident & hope he's doing okay. I've been meaning to get our Halloween pictures posted...




Having fun at
the Pumpkin Patch





















Carving Pumpkins -- Talia was interested in what everyone was doing, but she did NOT like sticking her hand inside the pumpkins!! The extra child in the pictures is Eve, our neighbor and practically-adopted daughter. (Did you notice those Scott's whiskers?)





Costumes -- Here's some pictures from our Halloween celebrations. We went to the ward party on Saturday night, and then trick-or-treating around the neighborhood on Halloween. The picture with me is the only time Talia kept her antennaes on for even 30 seconds, and, yes, the beard on Scott's costume is real. (He got asked quite a few times.)

Taking Talia trick-or-treating is
NOT on the list of most fun things to do -- she got quite upset that people were putting candy in her bag instead of her mouth. She very quickly had a lollipop in her mouth, one in her hand, and a piece of candy in the other hand. (At least then she couldn't scream at people when they took more than 5 seconds to give her a candy!)

Afterwards, I gave the kids one day to eat all the candy they wanted (yes, Kaylee got a sick tummy) and then we threw out the rest, so the house is finally candy-free. Next year I won't be so prepared by buying candy three weeks beforehand -- I'm sure I put on a few extra pounds as a result!

5 comments:

carrie said...

I'm here in the hospital showing the blog pics to Rod (pretty cool setup- you can do internet or TV from his room). Anyway, the kids looks cute (your family is growing up!!) and Rod says "nice beard Scott".

carrie said...

We want to see pictures of the "famous" haunted house Will does. Tiff, will you tie them to the computer and make them post stuff?

Tiffany said...

What a good looking family!! I can't believe how grown up they're all getting. And those are adorable costumes!

Carrie, I'm working on Will & Sarah. I've sent them multiple invitations - they said it doesn't work. I've offered to sit and do it with them, but they never had time. I've even asked them to email me the Halloween pictures, but that hasn't happened yet either. I only used their camara on Halloween b/c it's too hard to work two different camaras (and there's is better), so I haven't even seen any of the pics of Lynnea yet. I'm going to press them again tonight!!! I want those pictures!!!!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE seeing so many pictures and being updated on everyone's lives! I know it sounds sad, but this is what I look at all day at work. Probably at least 3 times a day hoping someone has posted something. My work can be so boring so it's like Christmas when there's a new post!!!

Leticia said...

That's really cute, Tiff. I sometimes go days, even over a week, without looking because life gets too busy. But there are times I look several times a day, too. :-) It IS really fun & exciting when there's something new up!!

And, Carrie, I LOVE your video on the Crowley site!! Caitlin is adorable, but my favorite part is the "scowler of the earth". Reminds me of my own little one!!