CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Robo-Rod

These are Rods' new contraptions on his arms. They help him do lots of stuff that he can't do otherwise. He even did a little driving! They look pretty cool. He's constantly telling me improvements they should have, like an l.e.d. light on the end of his bar, or pellet guns on them. You know, just practical stuff. My sister suggested they should be remote controlled so I could make him wash dishes, or do whatever.




We got a little dressed up and went to Rod's work party Saturday night. It was so nice- we wouldn't have been able to go if mom hadn't come out!! She helped us so much this week! I think we wore her out- so everyone make sure she rests (at least after the big dinner this weekend) and give her foot rubs and massages!!







1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those arms are wild! Carrie, I love your shirt!