CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kaylee (& the kids)


This was Kaylee's "Nation's Symbols" project for school. They had to make something 3-dimensional that represented one of our nation's symbols. Kaylee decided to make a pillow of the Betsy Ross flag (because it has less stars!). I did the cutting and most of the ironing, but she picked out all the fabric, did all the sewing herself, ironed on the stars, puffy-painted around them, stuffed it, and helped me sew up the gap! She worked REALLY hard on it and it turned out so cute!!

And here's a few other recent pix of the kids:

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great job Kaylee!!! Your pillow looks so good! You did excellent work on it! All the other kids looks so cute too - I can't believe how big everyone is getting! Love you!

carrie said...

Wow!! I'm so impressed, Kaylee! Your pillow is awesome! Nathan looks like Lizzie to me in that picture..I can definately see the Lambourne resemblence!

Leticia said...

That's funny, Carrie - when Mom saw the picture of Nathan, she said he looked a lot like a Lambourne too.