CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cannon Beach


For my birthday, Scott & I went to Cannon Beach for a quick weekend trip. It was wonderful to have nothing scheduled and to just walk on the beach & look in the shops for hours. One of our favorite adventures was exploring the tidepools, caves, & waterfalls that are only accessible at extremely low tide! The large rock above is Haystack Rock - we were able to walk all the way out to it; usually all of this completely covered with water.


3 comments:

carrie said...

I feel more relaxed just looking at your pictures! Looks like you had a great birthday!

Leticia said...

Yeah ... wish I was there right now. It was fun, though we had to work around our various "aging" issues. :-)

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! I miss you guys!