CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

An August update!

We got Caitlin's stuff for her online charter school this Fall. Whoa. We were a little overwhelmed. Boxes upon boxes of books, science stuff, math stuff, workbooks, blocks, and oh yeah, a computer, monitor, and printer. We have to eventually return most of the stuff at the end of the year, but we had no idea where to put it all or where to set up "school". So out went our washer and dryer into the garage and in went a galvanized-metal tabletop Rod made at work and chairs from craigslist (that I reupholstered). My hubby can do it all!! It looks pretty awesome. There's still some wiring to figure out where to put, and more school-ish things to go up, but you get the picture:
Abby is rolling over all over the place now! She's a ton of sweetness and fun.


These pics crack me up: look at her eyes, as soon as she had one toy, she wanted the other. She only wanted what she didn't have!


We're going camping at Lake Tahoe next week. Then Rod comes back and me and the girls are staying in California for another week to visit with my sister and parents. We're excited for our trip, and also excited because Rod's boss told him to expect to go back to 5 days a week when he gets back! Whoo-oo!

2 comments:

Leticia said...

Wow - that's quite a shipment! I love the space you guys made. And I'm totally jealous of all the awesome metal tabletops!

Tiffany said...

That's awesome Carrie! You'll have to tell me more about Caitlin's charter school...that sounds so great! Abby is SOOO cute!! I think she looks a lot like Caitlin.