CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MAJOR BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!

Happy Birthday NATHAN, ROD, GARRETT, and MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Post pictures of your birthday person!!!!! Rod's mine, so here he is.....









Rod is fun, funny, crazy talented, hard working, and my bestest friend. He never toots his own horn (even when I tell him he should), is thoughtful and considerate, always rinses dishes, and is an amazing dad to his girls.
He loves to eat plain parmesan cheese, is an Excel spreadsheet master, and never, ever burns his marshmallows when making s'mores.
I love you!!!
Happy Birthday Rod!!!
Why do YOU think Rod is awesome???

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Rod!!! You really do rock and I hope you have a great birthday. Love you!!!

Leticia said...

(Sorry I'm late - internet problems yesterday.) I think Rod's awesome cuz he's my little brother. ;-) I love his easy-going, humble, & friendly personality and his willingness to pick me up when I'm stuck in Vegas for a week every year. He's a lot of fun to hang out with (and the rest of his family, too)!!

Leticia said...

That second picture of you reminds me of that stuffed monkey you used to have! LOL

Tiffany said...

OK - I was thinking about this some more...Rod rocks b/c he's cool without even trying. He always has been! Rod's just easy to get along with and so much fun to be around. As my big brother, he's also always been a great example of so many things: Dedication to the Church, his family, and his job; love and adoration for his spouse; enthusiasm for enjoying what life has to offer.
Love you tons!!!!!

Mom said...

I finally looked at the blog a month later - I forget it's there
Rod's a thoughtful person, considerate of others feelings. He's a wonderful son. Love ya, Mom