CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our chicken coop!








The nesting box is blocked off for now, when the chickens are old enough to lay, we'll finish that part (and by 'we' I mean Rod...)




All the metal was leftovers from Rod's work..the roof, the window screen stuff, and the square wire at the bottom. The wood used for the walls is wood they use to pack the metal in that gets shipped to Noorda. So it was cheap!! (or "cheep" as the chickens would say....okay, let's all groan together on that one, sorry, I couldn't resist!)





3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good job Rod! Looks pretty cool, I still can't believe you have chickens!

Leticia said...

Awesome coop!! I can't believe you have chickens either - crazy but cool. :-D

Halo BW said...

Awesome! I'll make one too!

http://www.federi.info/alasan-pinjaman-online-terbaik-harus-berbasis-syariah.html