CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Update

Ok - I promised I'd post some pictures, so here they are. I guess Lynnea wears those PJs a lot! Tuesday will be her 1st birthday - I can't believe it's already been a year!!


Lynnea's latest adventures: She cannot walk yet, but she cruises the furniture. She absolutely loves climbing, which of course scares me to death! She climbs in AND out of her walker, all the way up the stairs, into her stroller, and even into the dishwasher. Basically this girl wants to be as high up as she can be. Even if the only thing close by to climb on is a pair of daddy's shoes, she'll stand on top of those. Her first word is "uh-oh". It's the only one she says in correct context - when she drops (or throws) something. She's starting to say "no" now too, but I don't think she's saying it against Adam and I. She just likes to say it. She waves, and sometimes says hi and bye (if you're lucky). And she's got 7 teeth now. Lynnea LOVES her dolls and stuffed animals. She crawls around with them, sleeps with them, cuddles them, and even holds and rocks them. She's already like a little momma.











We are also looking forward to Adam's 29th birthday coming up pretty soon. He wants this:




The Bowflex® SelectTech® 552 Dumbbells.
But he's probably gonna get this:








The Perfect Pushup things. HUGE price difference!!! I can put this up here because he never checks the blog! Hehe...

Oh, I also found this amazing website - which I am in love with now. http://www.cecistreasures.com/ Great for kid stuff. Check it out!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

The website is there - it's just hard to see b/c the font color is white, or super light blue. Just click on the empty space anyway.

carrie said...

Lynnea is adorable- she's growing up so fast!