CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tiff- I heard about Lynnea's crazy crib climbing adventures! If you're not quite ready to put her in a bed yet, check out these crib tents. They're safe and they work! It does look kinda silly, like you're caging your kid or something, but it does the job. I had one for Lizzie when she was 7 or 8 months old, not to keep her in, but to keep Caitlin (and objects she may throw) out, since they shared a room. Anyway, they are kinda pricey, but I sold mine when I was finished with it on ebay, so you could do that to even out the cost. I only lost 15 or 20 dollars total (and mine had a strap ripped when I sold it; if you keep better care of yours you could probably even out better). Here's the web site: http://www.totsinmind.com/products/crib.html

They actually have two different kinds, one has mesh all throughout the inside of the crib, and the other just goes on the top of the crib, so check out both.

0 comments: