CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Swans & Curls

I took this picture at the place I went with Rod's family in Vegas. Our wedding cake topper (which got broken beyond repair, repurchased, and broken again) had two swans on it, because swans mate for life, so of course I had to post this picture.


So everyone wanted to have their hair curly for church last week ... Yes, it took a long time, but church isn't until 2 pm nowadays so we just made it. (Of course, it was one of the few weeks I had straightened my hair!) And no, Nathan did not get curls, but of course he wanted pictures too!

2 comments:

carrie said...

I am seriously impressed with your hair curling!! That took some serious dedication on your part, Leticia!!

carrie said...

Man, your kids are all getting so big!! and they're all so beautiful.
Laterz,
~Rod.