CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fun with Mom & Crystal

Mom & Crystal came out for a visit the end of February. The last time Crystal came out was when Kaylee was born, so it was really fun to have her here. She & Jenna really got along well -- Jenna would read books to Crystal almost every night. As always, Mom was a big help as well as great company. The kids all LOVED having Grandma & Crystal here. We sure wish we lived closer!!

Here are a couple of pictures we took. (I never seem to take enough pictures, sometimes I even forget completely -- my excuse will be that I'm too busy enjoying the company to think about pulling out the camera.) :-)

1 comments:

carrie said...

We just can't get over how big your kids are. I know, I mention it every comment,but they're so grown up!