CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Posting Catch-up!

Since I last posted, we've celebrated Caitlin's birthday, had my dad out for a visit (he had a convention here for work and stayed a few days extra to hang out with us), I went on a fun girls' trip, and we've celebrated Easter. But before I post any of those pictures, I'm going to make you all look at my garden that I built. There's a gate that opens to access it, and I divided it into 4 sections with the pavers, so I can just step on the pavers and still get to all my plants. There's a lot of plants at different stages, so some are still very small and you can't see them in the picture. The tomato plants I took pictures of (I have a total of 10 tomato plants!) are my Italian Cherry Tomatoes from Italy that my mom got me (she got me a packet of the seeds).They are doing great! The whole yard around my garden is a work in progress, although I have laid a rock path, built a fire pit, and planted a Sunflower forest! Kinda high hopes for a desert-dweller, but my yard vision is slowly, but surely, becoming reality...





0 comments: