CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Christmas in Oregon


Sorry we've been missing in action from the Blog for awhile, but I will try to catch up here as quickly as I can. Here are some pix from Christmas in Oregon. I wanted to edit some of the pictures (lighten them, change clothing colors, etc.) but if I keep waiting to do that, I may never get anything posted. (If I ever do get around to the editing, I'll update the pictures later.)

Christmas Choirs -- Jenna & Kaylee were both in their school Christmas choir. Jenna did a duet of "Silent Night" and Kaylee had a solo in a Jewish dreidle song. They both did a terrific job!! They also sang in the stake Christmas children's choir. They really enjoy singing. Right now, they are both taking guitar classes after school -- I think it's fun for them to have the opportunity to try lots of different things.


Christmas Morning -- I don't know if anything can compare to the excitement of Christmas morning!! The children had so much fun opening presents and playing with their toys. Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful gifts. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family!


3 comments:

Leticia said...

I don't know who left the comment above but don't click on any of the links -- they are bogus and may infect your computer.

Carrie, do you know if there is any way to limit who can leave comments like this?

carrie said...

Leticia,
I deleted it. The only thing we can block is anoymous comments, but that person used a name...so I just deleted it. Hopefully that won't happen again. Your kids are so cute!!! It looks like you had a great Christmas!!

Tiffany said...

Looks like a great Christmas! It's fun to see a little bit of your house too!