CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back to the real world...

Hi everyone!!! It was so much fun visiting with you guys again! Now I'm back at my desk working, working, working....blah, blah, blah. ; ) I have a favor to ask all of you who brought camaras with you - please post and/or email out your pictures. I'm still in denial that Lynnea has permanently lost our camara, but everyday that passes makes me think more and more that she threw it in the trash. (She loves to throw things away!) Anyway, Adam really wants to see the pictures of our square dancing night, haha, and everything else. He was sad he didn't go.

By the way...did I tell you guys that I was recently called as the 1st Counselor in YW? If anyone has some ideas for fun activities and reactivation efforts please let me know!

0 comments: