CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Emily's Big News!!

Just some exciting news from my side of the family- my BABY sister is getting married! She's been dating Brett awhile now (they dated before his mission and have been dating ever since he got back, over a year now) and I can't say we were surprised, but boy, are we all so EXCITED for them!! Brett's a great guy and we're all excited to have him as part of our family. To see a pic of Emily's ring, check out her post on the Crowley Blog: http://thecrowleycrew.blogspot.com/


Also- our update, Rod and I are getting a fun getaway this weekend! A friend from high school is getting married in Lake Tahoe, so some good friends are watching our girls for *gasp* 3 days, and Rod and I are flying up for her wedding. We're really excited for our little getaway!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

How exciting! She looks really happy and the ring is beautiful!! Thanks for letting us know!