CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Christmas Gift Exchange

Ok - Lynnea helped me and we drew names for the cousin gift exchange. Here's what we came up with:

Jenna gives to Brooks
Kaylee gives to Lizzie
Nathan gives to Caitlin
Lisette gives to Ashley
Talia gives to Lynnea

Caitlin gives to Talia
Lizzie gives to Garret

Erica gives to Nathan
Ashley gives to Jenna
Brooks gives to Lisette

Lynnea gives to Kaylee

Garret gives to Erica

What's the amount? $10?



As for the siblings - I think I have Crystal this year which means we go 3 down. This also means everyone has their opposite (I have Crystal & Crystal has me).

If I'm wrong - the right way is to give to the person directly younger than the person you gave to last year, but I think I had Leticia last year though, so this should be right.

1 comments:

carrie said...

thanks for taking care of that, Tiff. So that means Rod and I have Will & Sarah? Is that right?