CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Great Website for FREE Pics

Hi everyone! I am so super excited about this website my coworker showed me. You can order one FREE photo book per month. We're talking 100% FREE....you don't even have to pay for shipping!! Wednesday night I made my first book and its already been processed and shipped. I'm hoping to get it tomorrow.

Check it out.. http://www.hotprints.com/

They offer the books for free because the advertisers pay for it. In the middle of the book is one removeable page of ads. (You can choose to order without the ads for $3.99) I was surprised how many options were available...lots of page layout designs, background choices, colors, etc.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Cool, I'll have to try it one of these days. You'll have to give us an update when you get your book. Thanks.

Leticia said...

Definitely interested in an updated when you get your book. Sounds pretty cool - if only I could get organized enough to actually use it.