CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quartet

So Rod took some great pics at my sister's wedding, but what he didn't tell you was he was also awesome in a thrown-together quartet him and my other bro-in-laws did at the dinner the night before the wedding. They practiced together for about an hour before doing this- they were a hit! They introduced themselves as "Sons of Georgia". For some reason my sister's having trouble emailing me the video, so here's the link to the blog that it's on: http://www.thecrowleycrew.blogspot.com/

Check it out!

(You'll have to go to the bottom of the blog and stop the music that automatically comes on before clicking on the video so you can hear the guys)

(from left to right in video: Clark, Kate's fiance and now husband, Brett, Emily's husband, Rod, then Troy, my oldest sister Brooke's husband)

2 comments:

Leticia said...

Very cool!! Good job, Rod! And thanks for posting the link, Carrie. I'll bet you & your sisters enjoyed being serenaded by your men!

Tiffany said...

That's GREAT!!! Thanks for posting it!