CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Braggin' on my hubby!

Hello everyone. I just realized I forgot to tell you guys how awesome Adam was for my birthday this year. I got SPOILED!!!

We took advantage of Labor Day (the day before my birthday) and went out to a nice dinner, with no baby! I had some amazing lamb chops. Yum YUm! Also Adam gave me tickets to go see Wicked, the musical!!! I am soooo excited! It's not until May, but I've heard so many good things about it.

On my actual birthday (Tuesday) I had to go back to work. After a long 2 hour meeting I had a voicemail from the front desk that I had a package. I went up and Adam had sent me a beautiful arrangement of flowers.

Wednesday afternoon I got 2 dozen roses delivered to my work. Thursday he sent me chocolate covered strawberries, and Friday I got a Bath & Body Works set. It was a whole birthday week!

I feel so loved!!!!

2 comments:

carrie said...

That is a "sweet" birthday- okay, that was a lame pun, but sounds like you had a great birthday week!

Leticia said...

Awesome birthday, Tiff!! Sounds like Adam did a good job.