CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Here's some pictures of us lately, starting with the most recent. This weekend we had a fun ward activity at some natural warm springs owned by the LDS Church. It was a lot of fun, and the water is incredible- no chlorine! Just natural springs circulating throughout the huge pool. Someone told me the whole pool is replaced every hour or so by the circulating springs. And the water is perfect! Our ward had a bbq and the girls really enjoyed swimming around:

Caitlin was really hard to get a picture of- she was always on the move!
Lizzie max-relaxin' in her tube.

Bug goggles! Caitlin made this in preschool. She LOVED them, she thought they were so cool! Preschool is working out well (a lady in our ward does it out of her home), I'm really glad about that!

This is part of our Labor Day. Rod had the day off, so we filled the day with wild and crazy adventures like painting terra cotta pots (even Rod had one to paint!). The girls loved it. Then they set up a reading picnic after swimming in the little pool- they were just so happy to read books while frying in the sun.


Last but not least, my friend had her baby at home last night! And I was there! It was exciting and short- I got there at 2:30 am and she had her baby at 3:45! I'm glad I got to see sort of how the whole home birth thing works, and exactly how it's different from a hospital birth. It was a neat experience!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love Lizzie's relaxing picture - I don't remember the last time I felt that care free! : )

carrie said...

Tiff, I'm glad me and you read the blog! At least my kids will know who Lynnea is! Looking at pictures is really the only way they put people and families together. They love it when I scroll through the two blogs and show them what their cousins are doing. I wish the rest of their cousins were on here too!

Leticia said...

Hey now - we read the blog. And posting is on my list of things to do - it just hasn't made it to the very top yet. I did post pictures from the family reunion, but there were way too many for the blog. (Just wait until you all have 5 kids in school and activities!) :-)

Leticia said...

Hey now - we read the blog. And posting is on my list of things to do - it just hasn't made it to the very top yet. I did post pictures from the family reunion, but there were way too many for the blog. (Just wait until you all have 5 kids in school and activities!) :-)