CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's been fun to hear of the Las Vegas Lambourne activites - It's hard to keep a good man down is definately true about Rod & biking... Dad has caught the bug and now he's biking with Adam. Crystal wants everyone to know her birthday's coming up - We had Mother Lambourne here with us for much of August. She kept me hopping. She really likes to get out and do things. She seems in pretty good health. We got to share in some of the HUGE chocolate strawberries Tiffany got - one was a meal (Crystal & I shared one). We're getting ready for a youth fireside at our house tomorrow. My pineapple sage (herb) is just coming into bloom, so I'll need to cut the branches & dry them to use this winter - my favorites pineapple sage & cinnamon basil. The pineapple sage got so big that the rosemary didn't get enough sun and is relatively small this year. MOM

0 comments: