CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I'm sure you all had a great Christmas, as did we! We had a lot of fun with our quiet little Christmas, here's a rundown of the events:
Christmas eve, the highlights being the traditional clam chowder (Caitlin cleaned her bowl and asked for more!!) and a little presentation of the nativity. They took turns being Mary (so we had to do it twice, of course!) and Rod was the (half-asleep) donkey. They liked leading him to the stable...




Christmas morning the girls woke up around 8, and Rod started things off with a wonderful French Toast breakfast for us all!

I love Letitica's tradition of having her kids make stuff for each other, so we've adopted that. This year I helped them make tie-fleece pillows for each other. This project was totally at Caitlin's level, she loved tying them all, but I'll admit Lizzie basically just wrapped Caitlin's when I finished...


Then came the present-opening! We all took turns opening presents, and it was fun to see the girls get excited about what everyone was getting, not just them. They liked watching daddy open the 8-pack of Dr. Pepper cans they decorated for him!


2 comments:

Leticia said...

Looks like a fun Christmas!! I love the pillows! I'm glad the girls enjoyed their gifts. :-)

Tiffany said...

That's great - I've got to find my camara again so I can post our pictures! I have the hardest time with this camara : )