CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

More Christmas Pictures...

Here's a few more Christmas pictures. It was cold and wet and rainy today so I'll take a picture of my new wheels tomorrow when the rain lets up!!

The girls loved these umbrellas from my mom! We went to the park today (in the rain) and they wanted to bring them. I had a hard time explaining why that wouldn't work...


Lani made this purse for Caitlin. Lately she's been really big into bringing her own church bag to church, and she's excited this one will be able to fit so much stuff! She's been toting all her presents around in it, and told me this was her favorite present to open!
The girls got out their nail polish from my sister Emily unauthorized!! Fortunately, I could smell what they were up to before any disasters occurred and got them to the table to finish. Their nails (really, their whole last knuckle on) look interesting to say the least!
(Leticia, note what Caitlin's wearing...she wore it ALL day yesterday and put it on again first thing this morning!)


Opening presents...

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

The girls look like that had a great Christmas!!! They're so cute!