CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008


This is pet attempt #2....two baby bunnies! A friend in the ward's 3 bunnies turned into 10....with another litter on the way! My friend THINKS they're both males, hopefully they're both the same, whatever they are! I will take them to a vet and just have them tell me for sure in a few months. I really, really don't want to end up with millions of rabbits! They will just be outside rabbits, in the summer we'll have to rig something up for them to survive. But I'm hoping they'll be low-maintence, fun pets for the kiddos.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

They're so cute!!! Wow, is Caitlin really in a sun dress in December. Man, it'd be nice to be in Vegas this time of year!!!!

Leticia said...

Ahhh, how cute!! You guys are definitely better than us at the whole pet thing -- One dog was enough for us! (Well, there were a couple of fish, hermit crabs, & guinea pigs.) But now when the kids beg, we just say no.

Leticia said...

I noticed the sundress too - way cute, and wow, it must be nice to have warm weather right about now!