CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Halloween Fun


Wow, there's been a lot of activity on here since I last posted. I'll have to start checking more regularly. It was fun to read up on everybody this morning!! Our general conference tradition is doughnuts -- I like the idea of cinnamon rolls but I don't usually want to spend the time making them, so for now, the kids (and me too!!) look forward to doughnuts.

Here's a recent pix of the whole family. Scott's co-worker does his whole yard up really big for Halloween, so we went to see it. It was pretty cool, but it was night and raining so I don't have any great pictures. There were skeletons, a hearse, ghosts, etc. The little kids were a bit scared at first, but Nathan brought his gun to shoot any bad guys & did a good job of protecting his family! :-)

2 comments:

carrie said...

That looks so cool! Is this the rich coworker who doesn't get paid?? I bet the kids loved it! I cannot believe how grown up your kids are! Kaylee and Jenna look so stylish and preteenish. Are they that old already??

Mom said...

Wonderful family picture... It's fun to see the children. I need an updated picture. MOM