CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I got an award!

I just got an award at work today - the Star Award!!! They give one out each month. It is peer nominated and a committee meets to vote on the nominees for the winner. I got $100, a certificate to put on my wall, a gold Star Award paper weight for my desk (which is nicer than it sounds), and a floating Star Award trophy that I get to keep until next month! The award said I was nominated for demonstrating great leadership skills, taking the lead, and always being prepared. Pretty exciting!!! I may be hitting the mall during my lunch break today!! ; )

2 comments:

carrie said...

Tiff, that's way cool! Especially the $100 part! Once Rod got a "Reader of the Month" award for reading the most books in a month when we were working in North Carolina. It was cool that he got it, but it was just a little plaque, kind of like you'd get in middle school or something. Rod thought it was so funny! Now cold hard cash- that's a real award.

Leticia said...

Congratulations, Tiffany!! That sounds like a real honor to be nominated by your coworkers and get money for it -- Way to go!! Hope the mall trip was a good one. :-)