CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Our Blog

Isn't blogging cool? Okay, so I changed who can view our blog- only us and a few relatives: your aunts and uncles and grandparents whose emails I have (I don't have everyones). So if there's ever anyone you guys want to add to the list of who can view our blog, just send me their emails and I'll add them. It's really easy to do. I think you'll probably have to sign on now before you can look at the blog, so there'll be an extra step there, but let me know what you guys think. If it's too much of a hassle, I can take off the restrictions on who can look at our blog. Okay, that's it! We love being so updated, I don't think we've ever been so up to date on the happenings in everyone's families before!

0 comments: